Climbing is available to school groups during the day. For more information please email email@example.com or call 01282 222380.
Adult Climb Class
Wednesdays 7:30pm to 9pm
For £7.50 a session, adults can test their limits in our spectacular 18-line climbing area; including our Leap of Faith and vertical drop slide! Book by calling 01282 222380 or by clicking 'Book Now'.
Wednesdays 7pm to 8pm
High intensity training for adults combined with our clip 'n climb! 40-minute cardio and body weight resistance circuits using the walls and floor space in our climbing arena. £5 per session or £20 for a five class package to be used within three months. Book by calling 01282 222380 or by clicking 'Book Now'.
After-School Play & Climb
Wednesdays after-school to 6pm (climbing begins at 4:30pm)
For only £7.50 a session, children aged 4-12 can enjoy our Kids' Play area as soon as they arrive at The Leisure Box after-school! They will then enjoy our clip 'n climb starting from 4:30pm*! Book by calling 01282 222380 or by clicking 'Book Now'.
*Must be back on the mezzanine for 4:25pm ready to be taken to our briefing room for the climbing safety briefing.
The minimum age for the climbing area is four, however, there is a height restriction of 1.20m for both the Leap of Faith and the vertical drop slide. Both individual and group bookings can be made. Sessions last 90 minutes and include the safety briefing and activity.
Please note the following:
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of your climbing session. Once the safety briefing has begun, latecomers may be refused entry. Climbing sessions missed due to late arrival will not be refunded.
- The Leisure Box cannot facilitate climbers under the age of four.
- Minimum weight for climbing is 10kg, while the maximum weight is 150kg.
- If you have long hair please make sure it is tied back before climbing.
- Please also make sure any glasses/eyewear accessories are secure before climbing.
- No jewellery or open-toed shoes can be worn during climbing.
- Strictly no food or drink in the climbing arena.