We are excited to announce we are reopening our climbing area from Saturday 10th October.
In preparation for reopening, we have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure the area is safe and ready for customers to enjoy once again. To ensure this, we have introduced several new guidelines and processes.
Please continue to read these below:
- This is currently available to under 18’s only
- Pre-booking online is now essential – we will no longer accept walk-ups.
- There will be a maximum of 10 people per session.
- All session will be 90 minutes long (this includes a safety briefing)
In the first instance, Clip ‘n’ Climb will reopen on weekends only for two sessions at 11am and 1pm. We will add more sessions based on demand.
Clip ‘n’ Climb will run every day throughout October half-term, the perfect activity to keep your kids entertained!
The safety of our customers is our number one priority. Therefore, we have put a number of new processes in place to ensure Clip ‘n’ Climb is COVID safe.
- The briefing will now take place on the main floor of Leisure Box in order to give more space.
- Climbing walls and harnesses will be sanitised between climbing sessions.
- Climbing instructors will be wearing masks at all times.
Climbers are requested to:
- Wear a mask during the briefing (if over 11 years old)
- Observe social distancing guidelines wherever possible
- Sanitise hands between climbs
Spectators are requested to:
- Keep numbers to the minimum amount per climber
- Ensure that they follow social distancing guidelines whilst inside Leisure Box
- Wear a mask at all times (unless under 11)
- Not enter the climbing arena unless invited by a staff member
You can book your Clip ‘n’ Climb session HERE.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend your session if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms and this can be rearranged for a later date.
Please note all the above is subject to change at any time as we continue to work in line with local restrictions and Government guidelines.
Should you have any questions about the above then please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.