It’s the much-anticipated news you’ve all been waiting for!
We’re delighted to announce that the Kids’ Play area of The Leisure Box will start to reopen this week.
To ensure the safety of both customers and staff, there are now a series of new guidelines and processes in place for the Kids’ Play area. We ask you please read these thoroughly here:
- Bookings for our Kids’ Play Area will now be required – we will no longer accept walk ups.
- Your booking includes a table for a maximum of four people (including adults and children) for a two-hour slot. In line with current local restrictions and for the safety of all customers, all those on one table must be from the same household. If this is thought to breeched, staff retain the right to refuse entry to the play area.
- Tables must be booked through our website and are non-refundable. This charge has been implemented to assist with the additional costs incurred to ensure thorough sanitation between each session.
- You must stay at your table only during your visit – please do not move between other tables.
- The Kids’ Play area will initially be open for five days a week, from Wednesday to Sunday.Bookings will be available for seven days in advance. Places are available on a strictly first come, first served basis with 40 spaces available across 10 tables for every two-hour session.
From Wednesday 30th September, there will be three play sessions per day, five days a week (Wednesdays to Sundays). Sessions will be available at the following times: 10am-12noon, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm. The hour between each slot allows for full sanitation of the play area.
Off-Peak: Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays and 4-6pm Saturday and Sunday – £5
Peak: Saturdays, Sundays and school holidays – £8
Please also note our café will be open but with a limited menu in place. It will be table service only – we ask that you please do not approach the counter.
The safety of our customers is our number one priority. As a consequence, we have put a number of new processes in place to ensure our play area is COVID safe.
Here’s what to expect when you visit the Kids’ Play area at The Leisure Box:
- There will be a new entrance to the Kids’ Play area which can be found on the lower car park, off Hollins Bank. You will only be able access the play area via this entrance – we can no longer accept customers via the main entrance.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering unless eating, drinking or they are exempt.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If any member of your party has a temperature of 38C or above, you will be unable to enter the play area and you will be asked to return another day.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Children should sanitise their hands when entering the play structure.
- Parents/Carers should stay outside of the play structure unless necessary.
- There will be a dedicated entrance to the play structure and children should be encouraged to use this.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during the period of time we have been closed. We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure we can bring this area back into operation safely. We look forwarding to welcoming you all again soon!
Please note all the above is subject to change at any time as we continue to work in line with local restrictions and Government guidelines.
Should you have any questions about the above then please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.