Outdoor Pitch To Reopen
The Leisure Box is pleased to announce that the facility’s outdoor pitch will reopen from Monday 1st June with strict terms and conditions in place.
The pitch will be available to members of the same household, in adherence to the latest Government guidelines.
Grassroots teams will also be able to hire the pitch in groups of no more than six, keeping two metres apart at all times.
For those who match this criteria, the pitch will be available for use from 12 noon to 5pm, seven days a week from Monday 1st June.
The pitch will be available to hire at a rate of £25 per hour and all bookings must be secured and paid for at least 24 hours in advance.
To enquire about booking a slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 222380 (please note the capability to answer calls will be reduced).
Though we are excited to take this first step to reopening The Leisure Box, the health and safety of our customers remains our number one priority. If you and members of your household are interested in hiring our outdoor pitch, please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully:
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms you must not make a booking or enter the site.
- If you have been in contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, you must not make a booking or enter the site.
- Please do not arrive on site more than five minutes before your booking.
- Only pre-booked and paid for (online) sessions are permitted.
- Please bring your own football.
- Please note that there are no toilet or changing facilities available.
- Spectating is strictly forbidden.
- Staff will be carrying out sanitisation between bookings. Please give them time to finish this. They will invite you onto the playing area when they are satisfied.
- Please observe social distancing rules with our staff and other customers.
- If staff suspect that you are infringing current government regulations you will be refused entry.
- Please avoid touching gates, fences etc wherever possible.
- Any rubbish (water bottles etc) must be removed by you at the end of your booking.
- At the end of your booking please leave the site promptly.
In return, these are the sanitation steps we’ll be taking after each booking for your safety:
- Gates will be open so that there will be no need for customers to touch them.
- Goals will be sanitised at the end of every booking.
- Gate ‘touch points’ will be sanitised at the end of every booking.
- Staff will wear gloves when sanitising the area.
Please note that at present, the outdoor pitch remains the only part of The Leisure Box to reopen. The following remain closed until further notice:
- Soft Play
- Climbing Walls
- Indoor Pitches
- iPRO GYM
- Dance & Fitness Studio
- Cricket Lanes
- Indoor sports hall
Any further announcements will be made on our website and posted on our social media channels so keep an eye out.
We thank you for your ongoing support. Keep safe and we will see you all again soon.
From your friends at The Leisure Box