It’s back, our ever-popular soft play area will reopen on Monday 17th May!
We know you’ve all missed letting the kids go wild, so we’re delighted to announce this news along with our process for reopening:
- All soft play sessions must be booked in advance.
- Bookings will include a table for a maximum of four people (including adults and children. Children under 1 years old will not be included in the table of four) for a two-hour slot. There will be a maximum of two households to one table until restrictions are lifted.
- Tables must be booked through our website and are non-refundable.
- You must stay at your table only during your visit – please do not move between other tables.
SESSIONS AND PRICES:
There will be three sessions available per day, with a maximum of 48 spaces available across 12 tables for every two-hour session.
Sessions will last two hours and take place at the following times: 10am-12noon, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm.
Monday to Friday: Tables will be priced at £5.
Saturday & Sunday: Tables will be priced at £8.
SEN SOFT PLAY
Our SEN soft play sessions will return every Tuesday from 25th May!
- All sessions will be free and will take place 6:30-7:30pm.
- Bookings will include a table for a maximum of four people (including adults and children. There will be a maximum of two households to one table.
- Pre-booking is essential by calling the Leisure Box on 01282 222380.
These sessions are purely for children with special educational needs so each child will need to be registered with the Leisure Box.
Please also note our café will be open for all sessions but with a limited menu in place. This will be table service only – we ask that you please do not approach the counter.
The safety of our customers is our number one priority. As a consequence, we have a number of processes in place to ensure our play area is COVID safe:
- Entry to our soft play area is now via our lower car park, off Hollins Bank. You will only be able access the play area via this entrance – we can no longer accept customers via the main entrance.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering unless eating, drinking or they are exempt.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If any member of your party has a temperature of 38C or above, you will be unable to enter the play area and you will be asked to return another day.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and children should sanitise when entering the play area.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Parents/Carers should stay outside of the play structure unless necessary.
- There will be a dedicated entrance to the play structure and children should be encouraged to use this.
Should you have any questions about the above then please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call 01282 0222380
We can’t wait to welcome you back!