There are three, 2 hour sessions per day available to book at the following times: 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm.
Our Soft Play area will reopen on Monday 17th May!
The Leisure Box Soft Play area allows for kids aged 4-11 to have some serious fun! There’s three tiers full of surprises for your little ones to explore!
For little ones still finding their feet, we have a special soft play zone for babies and toddlers. The recommended age for this area is 18 months to 4 years. It is at parent / guardian discretion for those aged under 18 months.
- Bookings for our soft play a will now be required – we will no longer accept walk ups.
- Your booking includes a table for a maximum of four people (including adults and children, children under 1 years old are not included in the table of 4) for a two-hour slot. There will be a maximum of two households to one table until restrictions are lifted.
- Tables will start from £5 which is non-refundable and must be booked through our website.
- Bookings will be available for up to seven days in advance.
SESSIONS AND PRICES:
There will be three sessions available per day, with a maximum of 48 spaces available across 12 tables for every two-hour session.
Sessions will last two hours and take place at the following times: 10am-12noon, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm.
Monday to Friday: Tables will be priced at £5.
Saturday & Sunday: Tables will be priced at £8.
Please also note our café will be open but with a limited menu in place. This will be table service only – we ask that you please do not approach the counter.
- There will be a new entrance to the Kids’ Play area which can be found on the lower car park, off Hollins Bank. You will only be able access the play area via this entrance.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering unless eating, drinking or they are exempt.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If any member of your party has a temperature of 38C or above, you will be unable to enter the play area and you will be asked to return another day.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Children should sanitise their hands when entering the play structure.
- Parents/Carers should stay outside of the play structure unless necessary.
- There will be a dedicated entrance to the play structure and children should be encouraged to use this.
- You must stay at your table only during your visit – please do not move between other tables.