The Leisure Box is pleased to announce the next step of its gradual reopening process following Government guidelines and after a thorough assessment.
The following facilities will reopen on Monday 6th July 2020, subject to Government restrictions been lifted:
Indoor 5v5 Pitch
Badminton Courts/Sports Hall
Initially, we will re-open these facilities for reduced hours:
Monday – Friday: 4pm – 9pm (last booking 8pm)
Saturday and Sunday: 12noon – 5pm (last booking 4pm)
For any booking enquires for outside of these opening times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements. These bookings will only be made subject to staff availability.
Booking slots for the above facilities will be available on The Leisure Box website from Monday 29th June. All bookings must be secured and paid for online at least 24 hours in advance. Customers who have existing block bookings will be contacted to discuss their bookings.
Though we are excited to take this next step in reopening The Leisure Box, the health and safety of our customers remains our number one priority. Therefore, we ask that all customers adhere to our Terms & Conditions.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms you must not make a booking or enter the site.
- If you have been in contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, you must not make a booking or enter the site.
- Only pre-booked and paid for (online) sessions are permitted.
- Please note that there are no toilet or changing facilities
- Staff will be carrying out a thorough sanitisation process between all bookings.
- Please observe social distancing rules with our staff and other customers.
- If staff suspect that you are infringing current government regulations you will be refused entry.
Our outdoor pitch is also available to hire for members of the same household only, and is also the location of The Leisure Box Bootcamp classes.
You can find out more about our bootcamp sessions HERE.
All outdoor pitch booking enquiries must be emailed to email@example.com.
We know many of our customers are eagerly awaiting the reopening of the iPRO gym. Plans are currently been put in place as we look to open safely in August. We thank you for your understanding and patience during these difficult times.
Any further announcements will be made on our website and posted on our social media channels.
We thank you for your ongoing support. Keep safe and we look forward to welcoming you all soon.
From your friends at The Leisure Box.